10.27.2008

What shall we do then?

I have only been at this for a short time and yet I am already tired of keeping my thoughts to myself... Can I just be honest? No... I guess not. I'd like to be but it's just not the right time, or is it? How does one know when it is the right time? Is it ever really the right or is it just that we force ourselves to wait until we have fully coaxed ourselves into putting ourselves out there.

That's really it isn't it? Putting ourselves out there, that is. No, it's not about the right time at all, it's just about getting over ourselves long enough in order to put ourselves out there... Or is it?

Maybe, just maybe we are supposed to wait. Wait until we feel moved. Wait until we really feel that it is the right time. Because maybe, just maybe, putting ourselves out there whenever we feel like it will just result in ourselves not being well received at all.

So what shall we do then? For all I know, the answer is already "no", but maybe if I give it time the answer would become "yes."

Yes, what shall we do?  



1 comment:

Jenna Hotz Gilbreath said...

Honesty is the best policy.
But discretion is better part of valor.

Hmmm...must we settle on one?