10.23.2008

God of the Homeless


Never would I have imagined that the night I decided to take some food downtown to feed the homeless I would have met Andre or that my heart would have been broken into many pieces!
 
Never would I have imagined that people would then join with me and also meet Andre and so many others!

Never would I have imagined that God would work so visibly in my life; in our lives. I cannot ignore the work that He is doing among us!

Never would I have imagined that every winter coat given to the homeless would fit each and every one of them perfectly!

Never would I have imagined that God would raise up people at the same time to join together in service!

This homeless ministry was birthed by the Holy Spirit. It is not man made and there is no possible way of even trying to take credit for it. 

Praise God!

No comments: